Tuesday 22 March 2011

Eighth Day: Baby Learn How To Sing

Most of the cats normally were harmed to human being..especially local cats. Their nails were long & sharp which hardly for their owners to cut or trim. Although the nails were very useful for extra protection, sometimes it could be dangerous to us. Why this things happened? It was because local cats didn't like their nails to be touched. Only the amateur owner knew how to handle this type of cats. I had ever being scratched many times by my previous local cats named Amor & Princess. It happened especially when I gave them a bathe or gave them medicine. They would bite my fingers until bleeding. Well, now that was all normal thing for me. For your info, Amor was a male while Princess was a female..live together in my mother's house.

However, a fantastic thing happened to me. Since my husband brought a Persian cat back to our house, I learned a lot of things about her. What I found about her that she was a totally different from Amor & Princess. She was cute, playful but harmless, didn't afraid to water, like a grooming session especially nails cut & very affectionate to me. We knew that her behavior formed because of the genetic..but i believed that Baby could be better than before. She is a fast learning..maybe because of Royal Canin nutrition. Today, i can teach a lot of things to her. What i want Baby to be now..is always active & loyalty to me..i hope so. :)..let see Baby learning how to sing..la..lala..
   

Do a cat can sing??



No comments:

Post a Comment